Co.Food on set!
Since mid 2020, the Co.food Ecosystem has started an innovation journey to co-create resilient food solutions with business, environnemental and societal impact.
23 companies developed concrete use-cases & quicker innovation to provide answers to Belgium’s & European food and beverages challenges. A year later, we’re all gathering around the set of LN24 to talk about the co.food journey and the very first proof-of-concept created through collaboration & collective intelligence along the value chain!
Part 1. Delhaize, Electrolux, Zentis & 20 companies to co-create
Round table with the founding partners of the co.food program. Meet 3 passionate people who engaged since the beginning in the co.food journey together with Fleur Parnet.
- Fleur Parnet, Head of Co.Food
- Sandro Comuzzi, Global Product Director for Digital Experiences at Electrolux
- Roland Gianotten, Sales Manager Benelux at Zentis
- Chloë Thoelen, Senior Vice President Strategy, Ecommerce & Business Development at Delhaize
Part 2. Hungry for Talks: Healthy & Sustainable food corner
Round table with the very 1st proof-of-concept of the program, around convenience food. You’ll discover the 5 members, the group dynamic & some reveal about the solutions they build together.
- Raoul Bierwirth, Global Innovation Manager at Zentis
- Glenn Mathijssen, CEO & Co-Founder Alberts
- Jennifer Nemry, Director M&A, Location Intelligence & New Business Opportunities at Delhaize Belgium
- Laurent Pirson, Co-Founder & CEO of Mealty
- Jules Thys, Digital strategist at Foodmaker
Join us on October 28th | 1pm to watch the interviews!
While waiting the reveal of the broadcast ‘Co.Food on set’ you can already learn more about Hungry For Talks the first and very promising proof-of-concept created through the co.food innovation journey. You can discover more about the context in which they imagined this project, their approach during the ideation phase and what are the objectives of the proof-of-concept phase.